Marbäck Tricot is an experienced manufacturer of high quality tricot garments to companies who use their own label. Our production consists of certified workwear according to EN ISO 20471 and EN ISO 11612, children’s wear, premium products made of wool and wool blends, workout-garments, fashion and fabrics.
HEAD OFFICE & KNITTINGHALL IN SWEDEN
The knitting Hall is the heart of our enterprise, and is situated in Marbäck near Ulricehamn, together with our Head Office. Marbäck Tricot founded in 1965, has produced its own fabrics and continues to do so. We have a modern machine hall and demand highest quality on our products.
Production of high-end private label garments meeting demanding functional and qualitative requirements
Product development of fabrics and garments
Flexibility in knitting and sewing
Control of the production chain and production close to our customers keep leadtimes and deliveries reliable
Environmentally oriented with strong corporate social responsibility profile
- Technical textiles for workwear; industrialwash, high-visibility and flameretardant garments according to EN 20471 and EN 11612
- High quality striped and solidcolored childrens wear in ecological grown cotton or wool
- Premium retail garments in striped and solid colored singlejersey, piqué and rugby. Sweatshirts and underwear in natural or synthetic fibres or blends
- Functional wool/polyester longjohns, undershirts, t-shirts, poloshirts and sweatshirts according to Merino Perform
- PVC coating of socks and shoecovers for nuclear power plants